- SGU in focus
- Human adaptation to climate change in prehistoric NE Thailand?
- Student exchange opportunities! Grab it!
- A view from far away
- It is actually a great feeling …
- Creativity, innovation and isolation
- I am angry
- Talking about exchange
- Grey versus black hair
- Hokkaido cup cake making
- Compact living
- Hammock and palm tree?
- NTU Campus for foodies
- Forest fires – dangerous haze and carbon dioxide
- My walk to and from work
Tag Archives: Exchange studies
Why not spend some time in tropical Singapore, where the sun is (almost) always shining and temperatures never fall below 25 degrees C, and combine this with studying geosciences? Thanks to an agreement between the science faculties at Stockholm University … Continue reading