- 500 million year old mud and clay
- Becoming a Nimby
- SGU in focus
- Human adaptation to climate change in prehistoric NE Thailand?
- Student exchange opportunities! Grab it!
- A view from far away
- It is actually a great feeling …
- Creativity, innovation and isolation
- I am angry
- Talking about exchange
- Grey versus black hair
- Hokkaido cup cake making
- Compact living
- Hammock and palm tree?
- NTU Campus for foodies
Category Archives: Younger Dryas
…. when your PhD student manages to get a paper accepted in Nature. It never happened to me before, but today was the day! Francesco, who had worked so hard on this paper and on the replies to the various … Continue reading
As an early Christmas present, Francesco Muschitiello’s and my manuscript Time-transgressive environmental shifts across Northern Europe at the onset of the Younger Dryas is now online! After years of excursions into the Asian monsoon, it seems that I am back … Continue reading