- SGU in focus
- Human adaptation to climate change in prehistoric NE Thailand?
- Student exchange opportunities! Grab it!
- A view from far away
- It is actually a great feeling …
- Creativity, innovation and isolation
- I am angry
- Talking about exchange
- Grey versus black hair
- Hokkaido cup cake making
- Compact living
- Hammock and palm tree?
- NTU Campus for foodies
- Forest fires – dangerous haze and carbon dioxide
- My walk to and from work
Tag Archives: agriculture
Swedish TV showed a thought-provoking documentary last week about the state of the Baltic Sea. Take-home message #1 was that increasing pollution and uncontrolled emissions/leakage from animal farming, especially in east European countries has and will have large consequences for … Continue reading