- SGU in focus
- Human adaptation to climate change in prehistoric NE Thailand?
- Student exchange opportunities! Grab it!
- A view from far away
- It is actually a great feeling …
- Creativity, innovation and isolation
- I am angry
- Talking about exchange
- Grey versus black hair
- Hokkaido cup cake making
- Compact living
- Hammock and palm tree?
- NTU Campus for foodies
- Forest fires – dangerous haze and carbon dioxide
- My walk to and from work
Tag Archives: paleoenvironment
As an early Christmas present, Francesco Muschitiello’s and my manuscript Time-transgressive environmental shifts across Northern Europe at the onset of the Younger Dryas is now online! After years of excursions into the Asian monsoon, it seems that I am back … Continue reading