- Coring in Lyby Mosse
- History is talking
- Beautiful Österlen, beautiful Alum Shale
- A look at Scandivanadium’s work plan
- Sustainable mining – fiction or reality?
- Study visit to Potsdam
- Brachiopods are not bivalves
- Stepperiders revisted
- Obsessed by the Swedish Alum Shale
- A question to Scandivanadium
- Mining and the Alum Shale in focus
- Dig up or recycle?
- New course starts Monday!
- Metals versus organics
- Mining and exploration in focus on Swedish Television
Tag Archives: paleoenvironment
As an early Christmas present, Francesco Muschitiello’s and my manuscript Time-transgressive environmental shifts across Northern Europe at the onset of the Younger Dryas is now online! After years of excursions into the Asian monsoon, it seems that I am back … Continue reading