- SGU in focus
- Human adaptation to climate change in prehistoric NE Thailand?
- Student exchange opportunities! Grab it!
- A view from far away
- It is actually a great feeling …
- Creativity, innovation and isolation
- I am angry
- Talking about exchange
- Grey versus black hair
- Hokkaido cup cake making
- Compact living
- Hammock and palm tree?
- NTU Campus for foodies
- Forest fires – dangerous haze and carbon dioxide
- My walk to and from work
Tag Archives: Research funding
I know that I should not be angry and upset! Life is just good. One of my PhD students will soon see his Nature Communications paper online. I am in Singapore, enjoying the tropical warmth and I am on a … Continue reading